Thursday, October 28, 2010

T plus seven days

Just got back from my checkup at NYU and everything appears normal....well, normal is subjective considering whom we're talking about. Doctor says that everything that I'm experiencing is to be expected, especially given my age (nice guy, eh). He said it would take a full month or more before things got back to where they were. Oh well, just have to grin and bear it.
Saw the recipient while at NYU. She was there for her checkup as well. She told me to feel free to tell people who she is; so for now, it's Toby.
Toby looked good...a bit fatigued like me and little appetite. Sounds familiar. She happily announced that she was getting up several times during the night to pee. I never heard someone so glad to be inconvenienced like that.
My next checkup is in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment